SAENA does not offer courses.
To be eligible for SAENA membership, practitioners will have qualified in one or more of the following courses developed and offered through the following institutions:
The National College of Traditional Medicine, a training organisation based in Ballarat, Victoria, and operating in various locations across Australia:
- Diploma of Equine Myofunctional Therapy
- Diploma of Equine Naturopathy
- Diploma of Equine Nutrition
- Diploma of Equine Natural Medicine
- Diploma of Herbal Medicine for Companion Pets
- Diploma of Canine Myofunctional Therapy
- Diploma of Nutrition for Companion Pets
- Diploma of Companion Pet Natural Medicine
- Diploma of Naturopathy for Companion Pets
- Diploma of Small Animal Naturopathy
- Certificate in Pasture Management
- Certificate in Equine Anatomy and Physiology
- Practising Certificate in Herbal Medicine for Companion Pets
- Practising Certificate in Herbal Medicine for Horses
- Practising Certificate in Nutrition for Companion Pets
- Diploma of Canine Rehabilitation and Wellbeing Recovery
All courses accredited by SAENA meet strict guidelines with regard to the quality and experience of teaching personnel, the quality and rigor of theoretical learning and practical application, and the promotion of ethical standards and continuing education for practitioners.
Practitioners who have completed one of the SAENA accredited courses are eligible for membership of SAENA.
SAENA members are eligible to be listed on the SAENA Practitioner Listing, which generally displays in the top 5 Google search results. They are also eligible to display the SAENA logo on their promotional material, demonstrating their standard of professionalism and excellence in their chosen field.
Full membership of SAENA costs $100, charged annually from the 1st of July each year.
Students studying an accredited course are eligible for free Student Membership of SAENA until they achieve the first component of their certification.
To apply for Student Membership please complete the attached SAENA Membership form, complete the relevant details, scan the completed form and send it to email@example.com along with proof of enrolment from the College.